Best CRM software? Want to link desktop with iPhone and also integrate MS Outlook.

This is a discussion on Best CRM software? Want to link desktop with iPhone and also integrate MS Outlook. within the Apple for Business forums, part of the Apple Forums category; Trying to find CRM software that will bring my Mac desktop and business phone (iPhone) together. So far it looks like Daylite 4 is the ...

Member #

Smile Best CRM software? Want to link desktop with iPhone and also integrate MS Outlook.

Trying to find CRM software that will bring my Mac desktop and business phone (iPhone) together.

So far it looks like Daylite 4 is the winner, but I'm bummed that it doesn't integrate with MS Outlook (which I do all my email through). Additionally, Daylite 4 only *kinda* works with email in general. From what I understand, it allows you to import Apple Mail into it and when you want to write an email it will switch you over to Apple Mail automatically.

...that just might be what I have to do though.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

2. Ads

Member #
    This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but JobNimbus is a fantastic SaaS CRM, so it'll work on PC or Mac. Really simple and low maintanence, but it's pretty new so it doesn't have a ton of features.

I guess if you could do with something lightweight and contained, this is a good option, but you'd be juggling between Outlook and the CRM.

Sorry, I'm not sure if I know of another that does what you're looking for specifically. Hope you can find it.

Remove Ads

Ads