Nuclear Dawn Available Now to Pre-Order from Steam with 10% Off and Beta Access

This is a discussion on Nuclear Dawn Available Now to Pre-Order from Steam with 10% Off and Beta Access within the Apple News forums, part of the Apple News Room category; If youíre looking for a new FPS/RTS game to play on your Mac then you might want to take a look at Interwave Studiosí forthcoming ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Nuclear Dawn Available Now to Pre-Order from Steam with 10% Off and Beta Access

If youíre looking for a new FPS/RTS game to play on your Mac then you might want to take a look at Interwave Studiosí forthcoming game, Nuclear Dawn, which is available to pre-order now from Steam for 10% off the full launch price of $24.99/Ä19.99/£16.99. Pre-ordering will also get you access to the closed beta, which is due to go live on August 25. The multiplayer-only game, which will be available to download from Steam on September 25, is billed by Interwave as the first game to offer a full-on FPS and RTS experience within the same game, the best of both worlds, if you will. Gameplay mixes furious, class-based tactical FPS combat with the deep, branching possibilities of a true real-time strategy game.

In the game, which is set in a war-torn, post-apocalyptic landscape modelled on modern cities, such as New York and Tokyo, you get to choose to fight either for the Consortium, or for the Empire, taking on the role of either armoured Exo, or invisible Stealth infantry. Or, you can opt to take on the role of the commander, and set about organising your fellow players in squads and assigning them to tactical objectives, as well as building bases and planning resource routes for your army.

Fans have actually been waiting a long time for this game to be released since it was first announced over a year ago, so itís great to know that itís almost here!

Source: Interwave Studios
    Last edited by Maura; 07-29-2011 at 11:57 AM.

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Looks like a pretty cool Mac game! I think I'll have to buy this. There aren't many Mac native games out there so we all need to try and support the developers that are supporting us. Great article Maura!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyApple View Post
    Looks like a pretty cool Mac game! I think I'll have to buy this. There aren't many Mac native games out there so we all need to try and support the developers that are supporting us. Great article Maura!
    Thanks! Yes I'm trying to keep an eye out for this sort of Mac game so that we can let people know about them here!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Looks cool. Seems like one of those classic games and a mix between counter strike and half life!
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Remove Ads

Ads