Official Steve Jobs Biography Gets November 21 Release Date

This is a discussion on Official Steve Jobs Biography Gets November 21 Release Date within the Apple News forums, part of the Apple News Room category; 9to5 Mac reports today that Barnes & Noble has just released details of the forthcoming official biography of Apple CEO Steve Jobs on its website. ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Official Steve Jobs Biography Gets November 21 Release Date

9to5 Mac reports today that Barnes & Noble has just released details of the forthcoming official biography of Apple CEO Steve Jobs on its website. According to Barnes & Noble, the biography, which has been written by Walter Isaacson, and is published by Simon & Shuster, will be released on November 21, and is available to pre-order now, at a special offer price of $20.40. According to 9to5 Mac, the book is 448 pages long, and based on 40 interviews with Jobs undertaken by Isaacson, as well as interviews with Jobsí family and friends. The biography has been officially approved by Jobs, but according to the publicity material on Barnes & Nobleís site, he did not ask for any control over the contents of the book, nor did he ask that he be allowed to read it before publication. He also set no limits on what could be covered in the book, and told his friends and colleagues, and even foes, old girlfriends and people that he had fired, to be as frank and honest as possible about him.

"I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, such as getting my girlfriend pregnant when I was 23 and the way I handled that," said Jobs. "But I don't have any skeletons in my closet that can't be allowed out."
    Canít wait for this to come out, as its bound to be a compelling and fascinating read!

Source: Official Steve Jobs biography set for November 21 release, based on forty interviews | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Might be an interesting story, or just another way to stay richer than the government.
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Remove Ads

Ads