Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Talks About Steve Jobs’ Resignation

This is a discussion on Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Talks About Steve Jobs’ Resignation within the Apple News forums, part of the Apple News Room category; BYTE spoke to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak yesterday following the news of Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple CEO, and he told them that he is ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Talks About Steve Jobs’ Resignation

BYTE spoke to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak yesterday following the news of Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple CEO, and he told them that he is happy for Steve Jobs.

“He really has had to sacrifice a lot to run Apple,” Wozniak told BYTE’s Gina Smith. “I mean, just your time, everybody wants you day and night, that’s what I mean by sacrifices. It takes so much out of anyone to be under just constant pressure and demands like that. Steve needs now to just have some ‘Steve time.’ He deserves it.”

Wozniak also told Smith that he doesn’t think that Jobs’ culture will have an adverse affect on Apple, because the “great, great people” that Jobs has always worked with at Apple are still there. “Apple is set up. It just needs to stay financially responsible.”

I’ve posted the video of Steve Jobs’ 2005 Stanford Commencement Address at the top of this post. If you haven’t seen it yet, take a look, it’s truly inspiring.

Source: Steve Jobs Resigns As Apple's CEO, Names COO Tim Cook His Successor, via BGR.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    since windows just copied the mac LOL... I really like his speech but why does he need to read it from a paper when it stuff that happened in his life at such a personal level?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    why does he need to read it from a paper when it stuff that happened in his life at such a personal level?

Some folks don't do well with public speaking and need notes.

~ iPad 1 64GB, wifi 3G JB ~ Apple Forums Rules

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPoison View Post
    Some folks don't do well with public speaking and need notes.
    yes but this is Steve Jobs we are talking about lol All he has done lately is public speaking at every apple event and hes never needed notes then ;p

But I can see how speaking to thousands of uni students at such a personal level could be really intense.

Remove Ads

Ads