Apple Said to be Bringing iCloud Support to Mac OS X Snow Leopard

This is a discussion on Apple Said to be Bringing iCloud Support to Mac OS X Snow Leopard within the Apple News forums, part of the Apple News Room category; If youíve yet to upgrade to OS X Lion but donít want to miss out on all the forthcoming iCloud excitement, MacRumors has some good ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Apple Said to be Bringing iCloud Support to Mac OS X Snow Leopard

If youíve yet to upgrade to OS X Lion but donít want to miss out on all the forthcoming iCloud excitement, MacRumors has some good news. According to their report today, Apple is readying a 10.6.9 update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard, which will include iCloud compatibility. The information was gleaned by a developer who noticed a message (pictured) in his .Mac preference panel in Tiger after upgrading his MobileMe service to iCloud, which refers to Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.9, and says that iCloud will only work with this version or higher. MacRumors notes that to date Apple has only been running tests on iCloud with OS X Lion with developers, seeding frequent beta builds to them which include iCloud files, in a bid to get ready for the big launch. For this reason, it had been thought that iCloud would only be compatible with OS X Lion and later, but now it looks as though at least some form of iCloud will also be compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

Source: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.9 to Bring iCloud Support? - Mac Rumors

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times
    Any word on whether it is or will be out to Apple Developers??

I am yet to see anything thru Apple thus far, or shall I say, they have not told me of it yet,
    as a Apple Dev. myself.....
    Mac Pro '08
    2013 27" iMAC. 10.11.4 32g
    Apple Server Beta
    iPad Pro
    Ipad1, 3 and iPad Air 7.1. Ipod2, 4s. iPhone 5 - IOS 8.2-- Apple Tv 4th Gen.
    ADC Member and Beta Tester

Remove Ads

Ads