Magic Keyboard Ordered

This is a discussion on Magic Keyboard Ordered within the Apple Purchasing forums, part of the Apple Forums category; Oh how I've longed for Apple to give me a keypad on my keyboard. For soooo many years, I've wanted this. I've tried hundreds of ...

Member #
    Liked
    13 times

Magic Keyboard Ordered

Oh how I've longed for Apple to give me a keypad on my keyboard. For soooo many years, I've wanted this. I've tried hundreds of keypads only to find, either they don't match up with the Apple Wireless Keyboard, or they batteries don't last, or they just suck. Well, no more! Apple has finally done it! After years of research, they've finally been able to add a keypad to the keyboard, and I ordered one! It arrives tomorrow. I'll give you my opinions Monday after using it all weekend.

I can give you my first opinion now on price: It sucks! $129 for a wireless keyboard? Geez Apple. But I had to have it for my 1 year old maxed out iMac, because there is no way I can afford to change that out for the new iMac Pro coming out in December.
    My Current iDevices: Silver 256GB iPhone X | Gold 64GB (Jailbroken) iPhone 6S Plus | Ceramic Apple Watch | Space Grey iPad Mini 4th Gen | Rose Gold (Jailbroken) iPad 9.7" Pro | Space Grey iPad Pro 12" 128GB | White iPad Air 32GB (Work) | 2015 iMac 27" Loaded! | Mid 2014 MacBook Pro | 2010 Mac Mini | 64GB White iPod 3rd Gen | AirPort Extreme | and of course (2) 4th Gen Apple TV

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads