Need advice on buying an Iphone 4s...

This is a discussion on Need advice on buying an Iphone 4s... within the Apple Purchasing forums, part of the Apple Forums category; Hi, everyone I'm new here and needed advice on buying a used iphone 4s. My husband has a friend who is selling his jailbroken iphone ...

Member #

Question Need advice on buying an Iphone 4s...

Hi, everyone I'm new here and needed advice on buying a used iphone 4s. My husband has a friend who is selling his jailbroken iphone 4s 32gb for $470. I did see it and it looks in great condition. No scratches that I could see, but then again he has an anti-glare screen protector on the front. The back is in mint condition. Everything seems to work great. He is only selling the iphone with no accessories. The iphone still has warranty until Nov. 2012. Is this a good price? should I get it? or wait and get one a bit cheaper? I do have T-mobile and will unlock with a gevey sim. I don't want to wait for the new iphone because I will have to pay a lot to get it off contract and unlocked. Please let me know what you think, thanks!

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads