iCloud coming this Fall!

This is a discussion on iCloud coming this Fall! within the iCloud forums, part of the Apple Services category; On Ios 5.0 beta iCloud is live it allows you to store 5GB free storage online, You can purchase more but at the moment this ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: iCloud coming this Fall!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times

iCloud coming this Fall!

On Ios 5.0 beta iCloud is live it allows you to store 5GB free storage online, You can purchase more but at the moment this feature is disabled. it looks very promising!

Apple - iCloud - The new way to store and access your content.
    iJay likes this.

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I think by the time this hits public usage, 5GB will be pretty "undersized" :(

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyApple View Post
    I think by the time this hits public usage, 5GB will be pretty "undersized" :(
    agreed! but cleaver apple is going to charge X amount of money for more storage i think a lot will want this but even though i would need more myself i am happier just using my hard drive because if you backup in iCloud you then cant backup on itunes on your computer, if you could do both that would be good and i would probably end up buying more storage

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hey unleashed. you said it was live. I bet it's only available for at&t right?

Administrator
    Brisbane, Australia 18 hours ahead of USA West Coast
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    It is live on beta 5 for iPad and iTunes beta 5 for developers and associates. Yes it is so cool feature. The iPad I have backs to the MacBook via wifi. Any apps I have not installed on iPad are available from iCloud. And also any music I have purchase all available in iCloud for download as needed. If I purchase an app for example on my ipad, my iPhone pops up and asks if I wish to down load it to it as well assuming the App is universal. If I buy music on the iPad it becomes available immediately on my iPod , iPhone and MacBook for air download. Same with pictures that you take or add. If I need an app I have purchased that is not on my iPad I can download it from iCloud Finally the upgrade from ios 5 beta 4 to iOS beta 5 was via icoud was simple fast and so cool no connection to a computer or iTunes was required.
    Other features are coming

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iCrank View Post
    hey unleashed. you said it was live. I bet it's only available for at&t right?
    I currently use it with O2 uk. Though I just backup pictures and nothing important like appke advises

Member #
    Last I knew everyone was still on Beta 3. Beta 4 has already come and gone and people are on Beta 5???

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iJay View Post
    Last I knew everyone was still on Beta 3. Beta 4 has already come and gone and people are on Beta 5???
    as in beta ios 5 :) beta 4 was released just 24 hours ago lol even when a beta is very buggy apple take a week to fix the problems and release
    iJay likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    as in beta ios 5 :) beta 4 was released just 24 hours ago lol even when a beta is very buggy apple take a week to fix the problems and release
    Ok, I knew I was out of the loop for a few days. Didn't think they could have already gotten to iOS5B5. Any where to find release notes on what is in this beta compared to others or what bugs have been fixed?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iJay View Post
    Ok, I knew I was out of the loop for a few days. Didn't think they could have already gotten to iOS5B5. Any where to find release notes on what is in this beta compared to others or what bugs have been fixed?
    I will post the release notes in another thread.
    iJay likes this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads