Mac warehouse

This is a discussion on Mac warehouse within the iMac forums, part of the Mac Forum category; So I found a site called Mac warehouse and they sell certified preloved macs. You may have heard of them. I ordered a Mac from ...

Thread: Mac warehouse

Member #

Mac warehouse

So I found a site called Mac warehouse and they sell certified preloved macs. You may have heard of them. I ordered a Mac from them that was running high Sierra. I wanted to upgrade to Mojaveís and I am unable to. Do any of you know if this company prevents you from updating?

On a side note. I canít use a portable hard drive to do backups. It is a my passport Mac addition. The USB ports on the back work with my phone for syncing but doesnít recognize either portable hard drive I have.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    132 times
    What vintage Mac did you purchase? I haven't heard of the company, but I would doubt they would stop people upgrading their macs....I don't know how they would do it, or why!

As to the USB ports not working correctly, I would be tempted to take the machine back as defective and get them to look at it for you.
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    'Marvin' - Hackintosh - Mavericks Server (10.9.5)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.1.1
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.1.1

Remove Ads

Ads