How to rotate a photo in iOS 5

This is a discussion on How to rotate a photo in iOS 5 within the iOS Apps forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Ever taken a landscape photo when you meant to take a portrait, or vice-versa, and wondered how to change it so your iPhone or iPad ...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times

How to rotate a photo in iOS 5

Ever taken a landscape photo when you meant to take a portrait, or vice-versa, and wondered how to change it so your iPhone or iPad displays it correctly? One of the new features of iOS 5 is the ability to rotate images directly with the Photos app.

Open the photos app

Tap the photo you wish to rotate

Tap Edit

Tap the rotate button on the bottom left. It looks like an upward arrow curving to the left.

This will rotate the photo 90 degrees to left (or counterclockwise). Tap it as many times as you need achieve the desired rotation.

Tap Save.

There have been many times where the accelerometer of my iPhone didnít trigger the camera rotation when taking a photo, the photos was awesome otherwise, but I didnít want to be share it on Facebook because I didnít want to be the loser who uploaded an incorrectly-oriented photo. Well those days are over! Now you can rotate the photos where the iPhone made an error and used the wrong orientation. Donít be that guy on Facebook or Twitter ever again!
    Source

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads