noob ?

This is a discussion on noob ? within the iPad Mini forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; i have the ipad mini on 6.1.2 right now i know 6.1.3 will be put soon but my question is after apple release the update ...

Thread: noob ?

Member #

Talking noob ?

i have the ipad mini on 6.1.2 right now i know 6.1.3 will be put soon but my question is after apple release the update wich im not going to update if i want to restore my ipad restore will itunes force me to update first or will restore to same 6.1.2 any help thanks sorry for my english not the best

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    iTunes will not ask you to update before restoring but if it does just say no, do the restoration and then you may update. I still have my iPad one that I bought almost three years ago and I've NEVER had to restore it. iOS is that stable and efficient. Restoring is necessary to those who continually perform many installations or risky tasks. If you fully shut down the OS frequently, keep a minimal number of apps open at a time and download one app at a time, you will never need to do a restore. Just sayin'... Unless you're really bad lucky...
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Remove Ads

Ads