Data Eraser App

This is a discussion on Data Eraser App within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Hope you all can help, I'm selling my old iPad and I've been looking for a free or very low cost data eraser app, any ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scottysize

Thread: Data Eraser App

Member #

Data Eraser App

Hope you all can help, I'm selling my old iPad and I've been looking for a free or very low cost data eraser app, any suggestions would be very much appreciated, thanks.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    No external software needed. I've bought and sold plenty of iOS and Android devices.

Follow these Steps:
    1. Backup the iPad
    2. You must Turn off Find my iPhone. (Very important, otherwise the next person cannot login.)
    3. Sign out of iCloud and iTunes
    4. Settings - General - Reset - Erase All Content and Settings

Once it returns from the reboot, that's it. Sell away, however, i cannot stress enough the importance of turning off Find my iPhone. If you do not, you'll have one unhappy customer.
    J. A. likes this.
    My Current iDevices: Silver 256GB iPhone X | Gold 64GB (Jailbroken) iPhone 6S Plus | Ceramic Apple Watch | Space Grey iPad Mini 4th Gen | Rose Gold (Jailbroken) iPad 9.7" Pro | Space Grey iPad Pro 12" 128GB | White iPad Air 32GB (Work) | 2015 iMac 27" Loaded! | Mid 2014 MacBook Pro | 2010 Mac Mini | 64GB White iPod 3rd Gen | AirPort Extreme | and of course (2) 4th Gen Apple TV

Member #
    I have used an iPhone data erase tool-MobiKin cleaner for iOS.With it,you can permanently erase all data through 1 click.

Remove Ads

Ads