Flote Your iPad

This is a discussion on Flote Your iPad within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; “After too many nights experiencing tingling fingers and pains in my neck and shoulders, I decided that I wanted to create something new that would ...

Thread: Flote Your iPad

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    317 times

Flote Your iPad

“After too many nights experiencing tingling fingers and pains in my neck and shoulders, I decided that I wanted to create something new that would hold my tablet for me as I browsed, read, or watched a movie- particularly while I was on a couch, chair, or even better- my bed. It had to be cool looking so it didn’t detract from the experience, and it had to be simple and hassle-free to adjust.”

And what he came up with is called the Flote. A recent Kickstarter project, this one does project a certain coolness but I’m not sure how much use I would get out of it. I think it certainly would be a neat way to hold your iPad if you were using it as a photo frame or weather station, or something similar. Then again, now that I think about it, this would actually be perfect if I wanted to watch a movie in bed or in a recliner and didn’t want to hold the iPad. What are your thoughts? You can find out more about this project by checking out the kickstarter site.
    12-3-11

Source

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads