iPad Accessories

This is a discussion on iPad Accessories within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; This lovely colorful plastic toilet is also an iPad stand, and that means you can now finally potty train a child (or yourself, no judgment ...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    317 times

iPad Accessories

This lovely colorful plastic toilet is also an iPad stand, and that means you can now finally potty train a child (or yourself, no judgment here!) with the help of a convenient iPad-toilet combo.

I donít know about you, but I have far more questions than answers about this thing. Is there an app that goes along with this ďaccessoryĒ? And what does that app do? Is this just the modern toddlers version of reading magazines while on the loo? This is either the absolute worst iPad accessory ever made, or contrarily, itís perhaps the best accessory ever made, and I suppose your opinion of that is going to depend entirely on whether or not you 1) have kids that are being trained to use a toilet, and 2) your opinion of potential doo-doo butter being on or around the vicinity of an iPad. Me? Well personally, Iím not a fan of the mere concept of poos being in the remote region of my iPad, but I readily admit that I donít have children that Iím trying to get out of diapersÖ so maybe Iím not the target market here.

What do you think, worst iPad accessory ever or the best ever? Would this actually be useful?

1-10-13

Source

2. Ads

Member #
    seems ridiculous...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    317 times

The AutoMee is a tiny robot that cleans your iPad screen

If you've given up on life to the extent that wiping your own iPad or iPhone screen is simply too much effort, you'll be happy to hear that there's now a robot dedicated to just that task. Called the AutoMee S, it's similar in appearance to one of iRobot's Roomba floor-cleaning automatons, although obviously much smaller. Coming to Japan on March 28 from toy maven Takara Tomy, it's also considerably cheaper.

Costing 1,575 yen (US$17), the AutoMee is a mere 2.75 inches across and runs on one AA battery. The miniscule bot's underside is adorned with two motorized, replaceable cleaning discs, so it's not simply dragging a cleaning cloth around and it's "smart" enough to recognize the edges of your device and do an about-face so as not to drive off.

Its novelty cleaning process takes about eight minutes for an iPad, or approximately seven minutes and 55 seconds longer than an old-fashioned cloth. Then again, you'll have more time to spend doing something more important, like pondering how your life got to this point.

2-5-13

www.tuaw.com

Remove Ads

Ads