Deleting photos from my iPad

This is a discussion on Deleting photos from my iPad within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I'm a bit technologically challenged (actually, I'm a LOT technologically challenged). My husband bought me the iPad 2 and synced it with his Mac and ...

Member #

Deleting photos from my iPad

I'm a bit technologically challenged (actually, I'm a LOT technologically challenged). My husband bought me the iPad 2 and synced it with his Mac and so now I have all his photos (which I don't care for). How can I delete the ones I don't want, as easy as possible?

Thanks!

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iJasonTATE View Post
    Open up the photos application, then click the box with the arrow sticking out on the top of the screen, then touch all the photos you want to delete and the push delete! Hope this helps!
    Not with the stock Photos app you can't Jason! There is no delete! :D Are you using a JB tweak?

mlazcos, the easiest thing for you to do is go into iTunes, connect your iPad, switch to the "Photos" tab on it and select only the photos you want to sync with the iPad. Then press "sync". Unfortunately, Apple in their infinite wisdom decided you can not manage photos on the device... There are jailbreak apps you can use to manage them better, such as "PhotoAlbums+", but given your comments that is probably not the easy method you are looking for :)

Hope that helps.
    15" MacBookPro with Retina Display 16GB 3.4GHz i7 256GB | iPad4 WiFi 32GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPad3 4G 64GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPad2 3G 64GB 5.1.1 (redsn0w) | iPad1 3G 64GB 4.3.3 (jbme) |
    iPhone5 32GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPhone4S 64GB 5.1.1 (absinthe) | iPhone4 32GB 4.3.3 (jbme) | iPhone3G 16GB 3.1.3 (jbme) | iPod Classic 6G 160GB (stock) | AppleTV 2G 5.0.2 (seas0npass)

If it ain't broke... Jailbreak it!

Please review the AppleForums.net Guidelines of Conduct before posting!

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Yep. Can't delete synced photos Jason. :D
    iPad 1 16gb Wi-Fi only
    iOS 5.0.0 Redsn0w Jailbroken
    iPod Nano 6th Gen 8gb
    iPod Nano 4th Gen 8th
    Soon to be Verizon iPhone 4S!

Remove Ads

Ads