EMail issues with Time Warner Service

This is a discussion on EMail issues with Time Warner Service within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I can only get a few of my emails to transfer to my IPad from my Email Server (Time Warner (TM)). I have the same ...

Member #

Question EMail issues with Time Warner Service

I can only get a few of my emails to transfer to my IPad from my Email Server (Time Warner (TM)). I have the same issue with my Iphone. I've tried every thing that TW has suggested and still only get a few of the emails to come directly to the IPad and IPhone4. I've set up a forward within Outlook to forward the mail to my gmail account, but it sure seems to be a lot of trouble. The only way I can send emails from my TM account on the IPad or IPhone is if I'm at home and connected via my router to my PC based computer.

Do I just give up and hope my Outlook is up and forwarding my mail to the gmail account or is there something else I can do? Just seems strange that some incoming from the TM account will make it, but about 90% do not. thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Since you say you have tried everything TW suggested, you might want to call Apple about the issue or make an appointment at the Genius Bar of your Apple Store (if you are close enough). You might also check out the support section of the Apple.com website to see if they have a solution.
    iMac 22", MacBook Air 13", iPhone 4, Apple Camera Connection kit, Apple Airport Express, Jawbone Jambox, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Magic Mouse, One-to-One membership (Apple training), iPod Touch (4th Generation)

DrivetheGreen66
    I've always had issues with tw and apple products. Good luck. It took me 35 minutes to set up my tw account on my iPhone.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Member #
    I guess if I didn't get any emails on the IPad via TW I would figure I had a set up issue, but I get about 30% of them. Thanks for the responses.

Remove Ads

Ads