Can someone help me with my iPad?

This is a discussion on Can someone help me with my iPad? within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Hi! This is my first post here... I bought my iPad Retina back in October. I live in Israel, where there are no Apple Stores ...

Member #

Can someone help me with my iPad?

Hi! This is my first post here...

I bought my iPad Retina back in October. I live in Israel, where there are no Apple Stores or
    This is the second time it has happened that it reboots over and over again. I
    could restore it, but I will, once again, lose all of my data (I know, I need to
    back it up more often) and I'd really like to avoid that. I have most of my
    pictures backed up - but not all, none of my videos, and I will lose all of my apps and everything else.

This is so frustrating! Is there anyone who knows how to fix this problem without having
    to restore the whole thing? I have read that this may be a problem with a
    faulty cell in the battery. I don't know if this is the case or not, but I'm
    really frustrated with this problem. Can someone help me!?!?? Please help!

Signed, FRUSTRATED! indu5try

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    If this were a software/settings issue, it would be much more commonly seen, and whilst you can find similar complaints if you search the www, it doesn't appear to be that common a fault. In my opinion, this leaves a hardware fault, which means you will have to return it to where you purchased it to get it fixed or replaced.
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Catalina (10.15.6)
    'Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Catalina (10.15.6)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Catalina (10.15.6)

iPhone 11 - iOS 13.6
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 13.6

Member #
    Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I know it probably doesn't matter because of where i live, but if I have someone open it, will that void the warranty?

Remove Ads

Ads