iPad 2 Screen Repair

This is a discussion on iPad 2 Screen Repair within the iPad forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I recently purchased an iPad 2 32gb off of craigslist for a cheap price. Everything works well so far other than the home button. Doesn't ...

Member #

iPad 2 Screen Repair

I recently purchased an iPad 2 32gb off of craigslist for a cheap price. Everything works well so far other than the home button. Doesn't bother me too much but the cracked screen does. I'm looking to repair the screen myself but I am looking for a reliable place to purchase. I have been told there is a Chinese product that doesn't always work. Anybody know where I can purchase the kit (tools and glass. Possibly LCD and digitizer.) for a good price and not get ripped off?

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times
    Hello...

Screen cracks are very expensive from what I know... At least sending out would be at least
    over $150.

Self kits, do it yourself, not to sure it would be easy at all.

You can always go to youtube and do a search there as there are a lot of posts there..

Macworld has this... DIY iPad screen replacement: It saves money, but it's not for the faint of heart | Macworld

As the home button, if you did not do a hard reset, you might wanna try that out....
    Mac Pro '08
    2013 27" iMAC. 10.11.4 32g
    Apple Server Beta
    iPad Pro
    Ipad1, 3 and iPad Air 7.1. Ipod2, 4s. iPhone 5 - IOS 8.2-- Apple Tv 4th Gen.
    ADC Member and Beta Tester

Remove Ads

Ads