Verizon Clears Out Inventory To Make Room For iPhone 5

This is a discussion on Verizon Clears Out Inventory To Make Room For iPhone 5 within the iPhone News forums, part of the Apple News category; As the predicted September launch of Apple’s latest smartphone, iPhone 5, is closer than ever, more and more rumors on the eagerly waited for device ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Verizon Clears Out Inventory To Make Room For iPhone 5

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Verizon Clears Out Inventory To Make Room For iPhone 5

As the predicted September launch of Apple’s latest smartphone, iPhone 5, is closer than ever, more and more rumors on the eagerly waited for device are floating in the air. One of the juicy rumors that have just hit the internet says that Verizon is apparently clearing out inventory to make room for the arrival of Apple’s next generation smartphone. It seems that Verizon has started to discount some of iPhone 4’s accessory bundles. And usually, discounting a device’s accessories means getting rid of the inventory. And clearing out an inventory could only mean making room for a new device to come. In this case, the next generation iPhone.

Since the prices of single accessory offerings are expected to drop, iPhone 4 is probably heading towards the end of his supremacy, its iPhone 5 successor taking its place. Although the sources point to a ‘trusted tipser’, the speculations haven’t been yet confirmed and no information on the clearing inventory is official. Even so, the generally embraced rumor that iPhone 5 is coming this fall, September to be more exact, is most likely true.

While Apple refrains from providing some official information on the release date of their next iPhone, considering their traditional annual cycle and given the latest clues, the iPhone 5 will probably soon be officially announced and the autumn will most likely bring the longingly expected iPhone 5. Whether the rumors are true or not, apart from the thrill of finally enjoying the iPhone 5, we will be sad to have to say goodbye to its little brother iPhone 4.

Source: PhoneReviews.uk
    heartbeat likes this.

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    I sure hope this has some truth to it. I'm really ready for the iPhone 5 since I skipped the 4

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I'm looking forward to seeing what all they have changed. For those of you who don't know, there's a huge iPhone Forum @ iPhone Forum

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    It's probably just going to have 1-2 new main features, iOS 5 and the same design as the iPhone 4. I'm an owner of the i4, but not a hater of the next generation. Unlike some i4 owners, I'm eager to see what new features the next model may have, but I won't buy it simply because there's nothing wrong with my current model and it feels like I've only had it a few months! The iPhone 4S/5 might not ever exist, but if big companies are following the rumours of the public, there might just be something to it...

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    all we can do is wait! haha
    iMac G4 1.0GHz PPC G4, 1.5GB RAM, iPad 16GB 4.3.3 JB, iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.2 JB

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Can't wait to see a 4" screen on an iPhone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for Appleforums.net
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

Please be aware that some software is not compatible with Lion just yet. So if your planning on upgrading check to see if the software that you are using is compatible with Lion.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Never had an iPhone. Going to buy iPhone 5. Just can't wait! :)
    iPad 1 16gb Wi-Fi only
    iOS 5.0.0 Redsn0w Jailbroken
    iPod Nano 6th Gen 8gb
    iPod Nano 4th Gen 8th
    Soon to be Verizon iPhone 4S!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by graywolf View Post
    Never had an iPhone. Going to buy iPhone 5. Just can't wait! :)
    I'm sure you'll fall in love with it!
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Member #
    I recall reading somewhere some months back to the effect that the iPhone 5 is allegedly supposed to look like a small version of the iPad. If true, that would be sweeeeet.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbcat View Post
    I recall reading somewhere some months back to the effect that the iPhone 5 is allegedly supposed to look like a small version of the iPad. If true, that would be sweeeeet.
    The i4 sort of already is IMO.
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads