How to Record Your IOS Device's Screen IOS 6

This is a discussion on How to Record Your IOS Device's Screen IOS 6 within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Hi guys I have a quick tutorial on how to record your Apple device's screen. This method is only for IOS 6 users (Sorry IOS ...

Member #

How to Record Your IOS Device's Screen IOS 6

Hi guys I have a quick tutorial on how to record your Apple device's screen. This method is only for IOS 6 users (Sorry IOS 7 users ) this method is very simple and doesn't even require a computer! First you go to the website emu4ios.net (or if that doesn't work use iemulators.com) Then a popup will come up telling you what to do from there but in case it doesn't I'll tell you how. Scroll down to either RecordMyScreen or RecordScreen. RecordMySreen crashes a lot so I would suggest RecordScreen. Click install, click OK on the popup that comes up then go into settings. Go to general, date and time and set the date back to 2012 (if a popup comes up while doing this that said the app wouldn't install click retry it will install properly) after the date is set back then you can open the app and click record! You can try to set the date back to present date but if the app doesnt open you will have to put it back to 2012 sometimes it works at the present date and sometimes it doesnt. Its super easy and takes 5 minutes. If you have any questions make sure to ask me and I will try to reply as soon as I can.
    Last edited by TheChaser7575Tech; 07-28-2014 at 09:44 PM.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads