This phone is linked to an Apple ID ... starting to get pissed!

This is a discussion on This phone is linked to an Apple ID ... starting to get pissed! within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I have an iPhone 5s, the previous user has died, I took the phone to AT&T and got a new sim card for it. It ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ardchoille

Thread: This phone is linked to an Apple ID ... starting to get pissed!

Member #

Angry This phone is linked to an Apple ID ... starting to get pissed!

I have an iPhone 5s, the previous user has died, I took the phone to AT&T and got a new sim card for it. It was once activated and I do not know, nor can I get the apple id and password of the previous user. I have went through the recovery processes as outlined in the apple support pages, it did not work. I get a 1671 error, apple does not list a 1671 error. Evidently I get an error that does not exist. HELP!!! This iPhone is for my wife and she has no patience at all.

I also went into DFU mode and restored through that ... same issue after reboot, This phone is linked to an Apple ID!

I have the Serial #, the IMEI #, and the previous users email address, what I do not have is his Apple ID password.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VanCamp53 View Post
    I have an iPhone 5s, the previous user has died, I took the phone to AT&T and got a new sim card for it. It was once activated and I do not know, nor can I get the apple id and password of the previous user. I have went through the recovery processes as outlined in the apple support pages, it did not work. I get a 1671 error, apple does not list a 1671 error. Evidently I get an error that does not exist. HELP!!! This iPhone is for my wife and she has no patience at all.

I also went into DFU mode and restored through that ... same issue after reboot, This phone is linked to an Apple ID!

I have the Serial #, the IMEI #, and the previous users email address, what I do not have is his Apple ID password.
    Unfortunately, what you have is an expensive paperweight. There is no way to bypass iCloud activation lock.
    J. A. likes this.
    True nobility lies not in being superior to another person, but in being superior to our previous selves.

Remove Ads

Ads