Pics in Iphone 6 plus are awful quality??

This is a discussion on Pics in Iphone 6 plus are awful quality?? within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I have noticed on several occasions that the pics I can take with my 6 Plus are far lower quality than what my son can ...

Member #

Pics in Iphone 6 plus are awful quality??

I have noticed on several occasions that the pics I can take with my 6 Plus are far lower quality than what my son can take with his phone (has 2 different kinds) Both instances were at concerts. In fact I was just at a Springsteen concert last week and noticed a lady next to me getting some great clear close shots and mine were very grainy and could not zoom any where near as close as her. She had a Samsung. When I look at my pics, they almost look like a painting when zoomed in on, vs. a photo. Very disappointing. Have tried to play with settings but have never found a remedy. Any thoughts? These pics were at a target of as close as 20 ft. to maybe 100 ft. away.
    Thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Some of the cameras of the iPhone 6 Plus were facing a problem with the iSight camera. This has been known since about six months ago. Maybe your iPhone's camera is one of these.
    This site will help you find out if your device could be one of those affected:
    https://www.apple.com/uk/support/iph...-isightcamera/
    It will also tell you what to do, if it's eligible for the program.

Hope that helps.

Remove Ads

Ads