App screen is getting cut off iPhone 4s

This is a discussion on App screen is getting cut off iPhone 4s within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; In the middle of setting up a home security system that communicates with my iPhone 4s. The security system does not have a web interface ...

Member #

App screen is getting cut off iPhone 4s

In the middle of setting up a home security system that communicates with my iPhone 4s.
    The security system does not have a web interface -- everything is set up through an app (called S-Home) that must be downloaded to the iPhone. I have nearly everything set up and communicating with the exception of the cameras because there is a 'next' button on the app that is being cut off/not visible. So, when I get to that page/screen, I can't move beyond it.

I called Apple support and they said its an app problem and there is nothing they can do.

I've tried turning my phone so the app displays horizontally but the display won't switch. I've tried just about everything I can think of, so I'm wondering if perhaps someone is aware of a utility app available for this problem or a setting I can change there is some little work-around someone can suggest.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads