Cases

This is a discussion on Cases within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Originally Posted by Macette P.s. and it arrived early ! Told you amazon was good lol yes very happy with the service,i tried to leave ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cases

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Macette View Post
    P.s. and it arrived early ! Told you amazon was good lol
    yes very happy with the service,i tried to leave feedback for the seller but messed it up and it looks like you only get one go,can't find it now to do it again,yes you can take them off and put them back on again several times,they really are fantastic,ordered a Sena Sarach pouch in white with red stitching,liked red but I'm bound to change wraps at some point and white will go with most things.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonivy View Post
    yes very happy with the service,i tried to leave feedback for the seller but messed it up and it looks like you only get one go,can't find it now to do it again,yes you can take them off and put them back on again several times,they really are fantastic,ordered a Sena Sarach pouch in white with red stitching,liked red but I'm bound to change wraps at some point and white will go with most things.
    Glad it all worked out. You may get an email from amazon to leave feedback sometime if they didn't get it. Won't be long you will be an expert amazon girl. Lol. Now just the pouch to come.... Oh and your free wrap ! Wish just mobile would send me the upstand I was talking about on the forum. Lol. 😊

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Glad it all worked out. You may get an email from amazon to leave feedback sometime if they didn't get it. Won't be long you will be an expert amazon girl. Lol. Now just the pouch to come.... Oh and your free wrap ! Wish just mobile would send me the upstand I was talking about on the forum. Lol. ��
    lol,would be nice,i gave feedback on the product ok it was the seller i messed up,it was all excellent anyway and i definately will use amazon again,i getting good at putting photos on now,just put some on Facebook,lots easier than it was in windows......oh yes you get a cover for the home button too but i like it bare.
    Last edited by Poisonivy; 01-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonivy View Post
    lol,would be nice,i gave feedback on the product ok it was the seller i messed up,it was all excellent anyway and i definately will use amazon again,i getting good at putting photos on now,just put some on Facebook,lots easier than it was in windows......oh yes you get a cover for the home button too but i like it bare.
    Must say you are good at the pics , next time I need to post a pic I will get instructions, I think I did it once but it's so long ago I forget lol.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Must say you are good at the pics , next time I need to post a pic I will get instructions, I think I did it once but it's so long ago I forget lol.
    i only did it once before but it came back to me,in fact i didn't get any on her last time,its slightly different on here.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times

Liquipel Coating Will Make Your iPhone Waterproof Without A Case

No one enjoys slapping a case on their iPhone. They add weight, extra bulk, and almost always ruin the beautiful look of your device. If you want to protect it, however, there’s no other way.

Or is there? A company called Liquipel claims to make your iPhone waterproof without a case. It uses a special water resistant “nano” coating which repels water, allowing you to actually submerge you device into a bucket of juice — naked — without killing it.

That’s right — this doesn’t just protect your device from the odd splash, but from a whole bucket of water, as seen in the image above snapped by TUAW. If you look closely, you’ll notice an iPhone (without a case) within a cylinder of water, displaying a photo without any problems.

If the image isn’t enough, check out Liquipel’s demonstration video below, which shows an iPhone 4S submerged in water, functioning normally.

The downside to Liquipel is that this isn’t just a coating you can purchase and apply yourself. You have to send your device off the Liquipel and have them apply it for you. It takes 1-2 days and it’ll cost you $59.

However, the company is hoping that in future, it can work directly with manufacturers to have Liquipel applied to mobile devices during the manufacturing process, so that it’s already on your device when you purchase it.

Liquipel looks very impressive, and though it may seem a little pricey, it could potentially save you hundreds in water damage repairs.

1-10-12

Source

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Am I stutter-reading or reading echoes?
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times
    I couldn't get the thread to move before, now it's back...
    Mac Pro '08
    2013 27" iMAC. 10.11.4 32g
    Apple Server Beta
    iPad Pro
    Ipad1, 3 and iPad Air 7.1. Ipod2, 4s. iPhone 5 - IOS 8.2-- Apple Tv 4th Gen.
    ADC Member and Beta Tester

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iVan View Post
    Am I stutter-reading or reading echoes?
    My posts are repeating themselves what's going on ?

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times
    No, not really...

I has a small issue of which I have not fixed as of yet....

It's not you.. Trust me, the s/w is acting crazy in the forum back room here for a few minutes and I couldn't fix it yet.. Sorry.
    Mac Pro '08
    2013 27" iMAC. 10.11.4 32g
    Apple Server Beta
    iPad Pro
    Ipad1, 3 and iPad Air 7.1. Ipod2, 4s. iPhone 5 - IOS 8.2-- Apple Tv 4th Gen.
    ADC Member and Beta Tester

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads