The iPhone Case Thread

This is a discussion on The iPhone Case Thread within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I figured this forum needed a thread like this, how could we all not live without sharing slick and useful iPhone cases :) So does ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The iPhone Case Thread

Member #

The iPhone Case Thread

I figured this forum needed a thread like this, how could we all not live without sharing slick and useful iPhone cases :) So does anyone here have a case they can recommend to the rest of the users? For better protection and at the same time make their iPhones look more customized. I would recommend Cygnett, iSkin, Lifeproof, Element Case and hopefully many more in the future :P

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    invisibleSHIELD
    iMac G4 1.0GHz PPC G4, 1.5GB RAM, iPad 16GB 4.3.3 JB, iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.2 JB

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    If you're a builder or really clumsy and always drop your phone, go for the OtterBox, personally I stick with my free Apple Bumper :D
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I use slickwraps. When I'm at work I use my griffin motif (I think) case in top of that. Also have the otterbox commuter for the 3GS...
    iPhone 4 iOS 5 beta 7 Unlocked
    iPhone 3GS 4.3.5 Unlocked
    iPod Touch 4G 4.3.5

Member #
    I bought a protective case, not the silicone one, ( I like it but ) and, because my memory is not so good, I did glued 2 shoe lace, and, now, I have it around my neck....

Just to say, I forgot twice, where was my Iphone4, and I do cross my finger, was able to recover it, once, I left it in an hospital, the other time on a desk....

Yes, Iphone is beautiful design, but I wish, Apple could have put a little place for having a carabiner.....

All my gears, are screen protected

Member #
    I have one white rubber case that is cool but the one I just got is smexy lol it might not be the most protective but it looks hawt! Got it from slick wrapssss

The iPhone Case Thread-picture-19.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You go to a home center to find a suction cup with a hook for your bathroom or kitchen use. It will cost about 30 cents. This suction cup with a hook turns out to be a tool for setting your strap safely and firmly. And it can easily be attached or removed.
    This can be possible because the back face of your iPhone4 is made of strong and smooth glass.
    I made one and I am using it for these 10 months without any problem.
    xperrier likes this.

Member #
    I'm sporting the Incase Slider for my iPhone 4. It's pretty thin, slides on and off easily enough, has a detachable bottom piece for easier docking, and adds just the right amount of protection. I think they go for about $30-$40 and come in a variety of colors. A worthy investment, in my opinion.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I was using an OtterBox Defender case on mine for a while. But then noticed when I took it off once that the plastic made scratches on the metal band around my iPhone 4. I have a few cases that I switch between; Apple Black Bumper, iFrogz slide on case, and the Speck CandyShell which is what I'm currently using.

Member #
    that is a great idea Iori, never think a suction cup could do the trick......

Would make one...the only question I have is, if I put my phone in my pocket, I hope the suction cup is going to stay put....

then your idea could be used also, for when going to bed to hold an Ipad from the ceilling and secure it with 4 suction cups.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads