Recent calls

This is a discussion on Recent calls within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I would like to know if Apple is going to get an "edit" mode for the recent calls list. We should be able to either ...

Thread: Recent calls

Member #

Recent calls

I would like to know if Apple is going to get an "edit" mode for the recent calls list. We should be able to either block certain numbers or at least delete them out of the recent call list. I realize that I mention 2 different things here, but it is deleting calls that I would really like to see.

Also, is there a problem with the touch screen that causes the user not to be able to "slide to open"? This happens every now and then!

I would be nice to be able to block number also, don't you think?

bikerart

this is not sent on my Iphone

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Unfortunatley, there is no way to know(as of now) if you will be able to edit your recent call list. We will just have to wait and see. For you slide to unlock problem, I had and issue on my iPod touch were I would slide the bar and it would just goright back. So I did a DFU restore and never had the issue again. If you need further instruction on the DFU restore please let me know. Hope this helps!
    iMac G4 1.0GHz PPC G4, 1.5GB RAM, iPad 16GB 4.3.3 JB, iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.2 JB

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I had the slide to open problem a month after I bought my i4! I just did a restore on iTunes at the time because I hadn't jailbroken and didn't have many apps anyway.

I agree that you should be able to block numbers, the only way to that here is to call up your provider and give them the number to block. There might be an app that can make this possible although I'm not entirely sure. I would also like to see it possible to be able to call back 'Blocked' numbers, all my previous phones that weren't Apple could call back Blocked numbers easily, is this only with my provider?
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Member #
    I am jailbroken on my Verizon iP4 right now so I am using a cydia app to delete individual entries from the recent call list. Works like a charm!

Remove Ads

Ads