Need Help: Retrieve old iPhone Contacts from a Broken iPhone

This is a discussion on Need Help: Retrieve old iPhone Contacts from a Broken iPhone within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Hello everyone! I recently broke the screen on my iPhone 4. The nature of the break is such that I cannot enter my passcode (although ...

Member #

Need Help: Retrieve old iPhone Contacts from a Broken iPhone

Hello everyone! I recently broke the screen on my iPhone 4. The nature of the break is such that I cannot enter my passcode (although I can swipe the slider to the right with enough effort - it's just the password that prevents me from getting in).

I am using an old iPhone 3G as a backup for now (transferred my AT&T number to it and all) until I get the 5 in a few weeks. My problem is, I want to get all my contacts back.

Is there any way for me to get the contacts from my iPhone 4 (which I cannot backup/restore on iTunes because it asks me to enter the passcode, which is impossible) into my iTunes and thus onto my iPhone 3G?

I would really appreciate some help with this from someone more versed in Apple products and stuff, I'm not too experienced. I am running Windows 7 on a custom-built (homemade) computer if that makes any difference here. Thanks!

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Well, hopefully, there is a copy of your contacts backed up to iCloud....if you set it up that is?
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Mojave (10.14.5)
    'Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.5)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.5)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.3.1
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.3.1

Member #
    The most efficient way to recover lost contacts from iPhone is to use MobiKin Doctor for iPhone,which is specially designed for iOS and has powerful method to detect the device.It will extract the deleted data from trash bin.Then you can preview and choose the target files to recover.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nsouter853 View Post
    Hello everyone! I recently broke the screen on my iPhone 4. The nature of the break is such that I cannot enter my passcode (although I can swipe the slider to the right with enough effort - it's just the password that prevents me from getting in).

I am using an old iPhone 3G as a backup for now (transferred my AT&T number to it and all) until I get the 5 in a few weeks. My problem is, I want to get all my contacts back.

Is there any way for me to get the contacts from my iPhone 4 (which I cannot backup/restore on iTunes because it asks me to enter the passcode, which is impossible) into my iTunes and thus onto my iPhone 3G?

I would really appreciate some help with this from someone more versed in Apple products and stuff, I'm not too experienced. I am running Windows 7 on a custom-built (homemade) computer if that makes any difference here. Thanks!

The best way is to use pro iPhone data recovery tools to restore the contacts. Bitwar, Wondershare, Minitool, etc. all can recover files,including contacts, messages, call logs, etc. from iPhone. You can search online, and choose a reliable tool to help you.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Sehun; 08-26-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads