New iphone 5 user. questions regarding the new T-Mobile service phone!

This is a discussion on New iphone 5 user. questions regarding the new T-Mobile service phone! within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; I just received the new iphone 5 for t-mobile as a birthday present. i am curious how when i first opened it and turned on ...

Member #

New iphone 5 user. questions regarding the new T-Mobile service phone!

I just received the new iphone 5 for t-mobile as a birthday present. i am curious how when i first opened it and turned on the battery was halfway dead and icloud was connected to my father's email. i was wondering if this is normal ? my father did pay for this new phone to be part of our family plan i believe. i feel like some sketchy stuff is happening where my phone activity could be possibly monitored or something... is it possible to have my messages and overall phone activity traced?i have recently been involved with consequences with the law and i have the assumption that my father is being more curious in my life.

edit: i have been a itouch user since my purchase last year. i remember when i first turned it on i had a tutorial/instructional start to setting up the itouch. its confusing me so much because i was handed the new iphone5 in the box, taped up, looking fresh&new..
    Last edited by jonkli1; 04-15-2013 at 02:48 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Nothing in iOS happens without a first command. If you say the iPhone was a gift the bearer has fiddled with it. You can override all previous setups and start anew with your own iTunes account and flush the phone to zero. The only entity then besides you in control will be Apple. Of course the State and all zombies in its mist can court order monitoring...
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Remove Ads

Ads