IOS7 Issue

This is a discussion on IOS7 Issue within the iPhone forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Two problems after a day of use of Iphone5 with IOS7: 1. New unlock screen is hard to view in sunlight; a big mistake in ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AppleIphone
  • 1 Post By Apple1
  • 1 Post By Exluto
  • 1 Post By Halfcazt

Thread: IOS7 Issue

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Thumbs up IOS7 Issue

Two problems after a day of use of Iphone5 with IOS7:

1. New unlock screen is hard to view in sunlight; a big mistake in design, because the number pad has far less contrast than in IOS6.

2. In the Calendar Listing of events (List View - now called Search), it is now impossible to add an event from this screen. This is a terrible omission in utility!!!

3. In messaging, it is now impossible to erase a thread wtih a given contact without erasing the contact name from the message screen. This is terrible, and now requires filling in the contact to draft a new message. A giant step backwards.

Spike
    Last edited by AppleIphone; 09-21-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: error in original message
    westvandude likes this.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Thumbs up iPhone - Macintosh or Android...????????????

Yes having tried iso 7 for a few days. I found iso 7 visually a backwards step having the same feminine feel of Samsung android and definitely DON'T like it at all. The icons are all plane and boring the themes are plane and boring the stupid signs are plane and boring. It's like going back in time,,, i defiantly didn't pay large amounts of money for for plain and boring. And was soon to carry out the process to downgrade back to iso 6.1.3.

Sorry Apple, but backwards step vote from me Apple :(
    westvandude likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have to agree I feel as if IOS 7 is an old software not a new one, just the whole look of it, I think that they simplified the way everything looks way to much and took out to much detail. From the way the app icons look on the home screen to the way the message bubbles look when texting.
    I showed my grandmother (who has never owned or looked at an apple product) what looks newer this or this and she picked my IPad which still has IOS 6 over my phone which has IOS 7
    westvandude likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My experience is " iOS 7.0.3 not just looks bad but it's really slow to. Don't get how apple cud make the system work so pure. I was happy with iOS 6 but this new iOS is really unfinished in all aspects even had a crash today and that's a first fore me!
    Last edited by Halfcazt; 10-27-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    westvandude likes this.

Member #
    Yeah I have to agree with all the comments. It looks cheap. I could see simplifying the graphics but they could have done it with some elegance. The colors contrasts and designs look like some high school student made them for a class project on a hungover sunday. Who want's to pay more money for something that is hard to look at. I have been an apple user for 14 years and this look is NOT apple. OSX set a standard on how apple interface should look and this iOS7 look like complete, simplistic, not well though out, half a$$ garbage. Just my opinion, but I guess that might matter considering I'm a long time apple customer. But I won't be getting iOS7 or anything apple until I see something change for the better.

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    I'll bet "Likes" that every user who wrote before me on this thread are the same person, even the one who gave out Likes to the OP!
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Remove Ads

Ads