Data Recovery Ipod Touch Gen 4

This is a discussion on Data Recovery Ipod Touch Gen 4 within the iPod Touch forums, part of the iPod, iPhone, iPad Forum category; Hello, my name is Brian, and I have sinned. I committed the cardinal sin of not backing up data on a device before tearing it ...

Member #

Data Recovery Ipod Touch Gen 4

Hello, my name is Brian, and I have sinned. I committed the cardinal sin of not backing up data on a device before tearing it apart. I tried to replace the battery in a friends Ipod Touch, everything was going smooth until i noticed one of the battery terminal solder pads on the logic board was missing after after I removed the ribbon cable. The pad that got removed is the middle one. Looking at the replacement battery i bought, it looks like the outside terminals are "+" and "-". Does anybody know what the middle pad is for? I have access to a programmable power supply, can i solder some leads on to the logic board, and power up the ipod long enough to do a proper backup? If i snap everything back together again and plug it in to my computer will it power up normally? I hope this is the right forum for this question, I am new to appleforums; this looked like the right place to start. I appreciate all feedback. Thanks.

Brian.

2. Ads

Member #
    The best way to recover lost data from ipod touch is to use MobiKin Doctor for iOS,which is specially designed for iOS and has powerful method to detect the lost data from device.Before recovering,it enables you to preview and choose the target files to recover.

Remove Ads

Ads