No access to iTunes on new iMac because 5 licences have been used.

This is a discussion on No access to iTunes on new iMac because 5 licences have been used. within the iTunes forums, part of the Apple Services category; I bought a new iMac and migrated all data from the old one to my new one. Now iTunes was also migrated (my Mediathek), but ...

Member #

Question No access to iTunes on new iMac because 5 licences have been used.

I bought a new iMac and migrated all data from the old one to my new one. Now iTunes was also migrated (my Mediathek), but I couldn't play any as 5 licences have been used. (I can't even copy on a stick because of this reason). One licence was lost when my iPhone was stolen a few years ago. Another (rather stupid of me) was "lost" on a sold MacBook. So I have my new iMac on my table next to my old iMac, which of course has the "last" licence with iTunes which I can hear. First of all, I wish to sell my old iMac...BUT, before I factory reset, I want those iTunes on my new one. If I delete them, I simply lose them ..or not? Or will this mean I have my 5th licence? (I'm afraid to take this risk). I can't find any link regarding this problem.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads