Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match???

This is a discussion on Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match??? within the Mac Applications forums, part of the Mac Software category; Let me clarify... some songs (less than 10 out of my 3000+ iTunes library, about 1 or 2 tracks out of a few random albums), ...

Member #

Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match???

Let me clarify... some songs (less than 10 out of my 3000+ iTunes library, about 1 or 2 tracks out of a few random albums), which were in fact purchased through iTunes (encoded as a Protected AAC audio file with a 128 kbps bit rate, just as the rest of the tracks in said albums), are showing up as "not eligible for iCloud". A few others (3 songs) are showing that "an error occurred".

David Lones

Update:
    After a whole night of repeatedly "updating" iTunes Match and resolving duplicates (I know I had no duplicates before I started this process), I was able to successfully "match" and/or upload most of the problem songs. Sorry for wasting a post, I wasn't in a patient mood yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match???-itunes-image1.png   Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match???-itunes-image2.png   Some purchased songs aren't "eligible" for iTunes Match???-itunes-image4.png  
    Last edited by davidlones365; 12-07-2011 at 07:48 PM.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads