dvd ripper and video converter app recommendation

This is a discussion on dvd ripper and video converter app recommendation within the Mac Applications forums, part of the Mac Software category; “How do I convert a DVD to AVI” or “MP4 to AVI, which app should I choose”, you may ask those repeated yet hard to ...

Member #

dvd ripper and video converter app recommendation

“How do I convert a DVD to AVI” or “MP4 to AVI, which app should I choose”, you may ask those repeated yet hard to find the exact answers questions for thousands of times. Quite a few people surely will compare the booming utilities---DVD ripper, file format converter or such kind of app in every respect and think over again and again. If you are the one who have a special interest on the emerging new products, then you shouldn’t miss the following wonderful apps created by U2Any---a rising star who is focusing on Mac apps’ researching and developing.

U2Any DVD Ripper Deluxe is designed for ripping DVD movies to video or audio. It is a professional yet easy-to-use for people to convert DVD at an extremely high speed. This popular DVD ripper gets some advantages of almost containing all the output video and audio formats and allowing your films and TV shows playable on any device you desire such as iPad, Mobile phone, PSP, Apple TV, and Xbox. It not only can merge all titles into one file but also support converting in batch.

U2Any Video Converter Deluxe is a simple and a quite practical file format converter. It can convert formats between audio and video in a relatively faster speed and will preserve 100% of your original video/audio’s quality after conversion. A quite considerate function for users is that users can merge all files into one file after converting.

These two products have won high praise from users since marketing and are keeping perfected by U2Any. It’s widely believed that this new group will have an extreme great prospect in the future if there’re much more excellent products produced. Anyhow, it’s a good thing to our users, so, good luck to U2Any.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads