Can't start my game clients - help

This is a discussion on Can't start my game clients - help within the Mac Games forums, part of the Mac Software category; I downloaded LoL just recently and wanted to start playing. when it had downloaded i opened the launcher and it started patching. when i was ...

Member #

Can't start my game clients - help

I downloaded LoL just recently and wanted to start playing.
    when it had downloaded i opened the launcher and it started patching.
    when i was done patching i clicked launch and logged in and everything was good.
    The next day i tried again, but when i clicked "launch" the launcher closed like usual, but instead of opening the client as it usually does, nothing happened.
    i tried a couple of times, but the same thing kept happening so i downloaded LoL again and took the Kernel file from the new one and put it onto my patched version of LoL (i found this advice in another post on here).
    Next time i tried to open the launcher it just popped 4 small LoL icons up in my dock that quickly disappeared and then a normal sized LoL icon appeared, but it shut down without even opening the launcher.
    now when i try to open LoL it just jumps 1 time and then nothing.
    Can someone plz help me? this is the 2nd time i post, and it s not just LoL, my Battle.net client doesn t work either.

when i open up my battle.net client it jumps for some seconds and then it comes with a "blizzard error" which say "APP_TITLE" in the top and "DEFAULT_MESSAGE" and "DEFAULT PROMBT" and then i can write something. it also says "UUID_DESCRIPTION" and it has a long number "8FA55E2B-3AAF-4C19-A53E-F096958D290F" that changes everytime the error pops up.
    furthermore i can also check a box with "SEND_CHECKBOX_NAME" and the close button says "CLOSE_BUTTON_I".

and my computer was reset when it was repaired around 2-3 weeks ago.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    This sounds like an issue that would be better served by placing a question on the support forums of the applications in question. We have a very broad membership here, and finding someone that actually plays the same games as you may be quite a long shot.
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.1.1
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.1.1

Member #
    I know, but it's all the games on my computer that doesn't work, that's why i posted here.
    also i already have it on LoL support boards, Blizzard Support forum, and yahoo answers.
    Do you at least know a number i could call for some tech support for a macbook pro?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Depends on where you live, but if you go to the Apple website and follow links for Support you will find a number to call.

Is anything else on you Mac not working as you'd expect?
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.2)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.1.1
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.1.1

Member #

everything works as it should except for my lol and battle.net clients. My steam client works fine.

Member #
    I tried to call apple support, but i was told that i had to buy a support case costing me around 200kr... (around $35).
    that is totally not okay... paying that much money just to talk to them with no guarantee that they can fix my problem, especially since i just got it back from a repair where it was reset so everything should be working fine...

Remove Ads

Ads