Minecraft FTB unable to stay connected to LAN

This is a discussion on Minecraft FTB unable to stay connected to LAN within the Mac Games forums, part of the Mac Software category; Hello! I have recently upgraded my iMac's (Late 2103) RAM with the intent to run a LAN minecraft FTB game on it and have two ...

Member #

Minecraft FTB unable to stay connected to LAN

Hello!
    I have recently upgraded my iMac's (Late 2103) RAM with the intent to run a LAN minecraft FTB game on it and have two other players join the game. I have run the gambit of game versions, and I cannot seem to manage to get this to happen.

I have a MacBook Pro and a MacBook Air that are running Direwolf20 version 1.7, and they can connect to each other without an issue. Direwolf20 Version 1.7 crashes on the iMac. It literally sends me out to my user sign in screen. I can open and play Direwolf20 version 1.12 and Revelation 1.12 on all three computers, but I am unable to connect any of them.

I have adjusted Java settings, updated software and hardware settings, even removed and re-downloaded the game software, and spent hours searching the internet for answers. Does no one play Minecraft FTB on their iMacs offline on their own LAN?

I Need help please?

Thanks!

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Hi there....I don't think you are likely to get answers on this forum I'm afraid...a little too niche for us I think. I would suggest that you find a game specific forum and post there....sorry.
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Mojave (10.14.4)
    'Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.4)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.4)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.2
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.2

Remove Ads

Ads