Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Hints, Tricks, Tips...anything Modern Warefare

This is a discussion on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Hints, Tricks, Tips...anything Modern Warefare within the Mac Games forums, part of the Mac Software category; Just bought the COD for Mac and Gamepad Companion so I can set up either a PS3 controller or a XBox controller..... I hate playing ...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Hints, Tricks, Tips...anything Modern Warefare

Just bought the COD for Mac and Gamepad Companion so I can set up either a PS3 controller or a XBox controller.....

I hate playing graphic intense games with the Darn Keypad
    HTC Thunderbolt - Rom'd & Rooted
    Can you do that with your iPhone? :p

What the wife don't know won't hurt !

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Got to have a game pad to play COD4. I prefer the Xbox controller over the PS3 but both have their pluses and minuses.
    Last edited by Quicksilver7714; 07-23-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for Appleforums.net
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

Please be aware that some software is not compatible with Lion just yet. So if your planning on upgrading check to see if the software that you are using is compatible with Lion.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Agreed! I bought cod on the mac also but i just put up with the keyboard with playing it and it was annoying but worked out in the end when i got used to it

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I find the issue with PC gaming with a controller is, it takes away the feel of actually PC gaming. If you want to game with the lesser graphics and a controller go play on a console, but for the better graphics I think you really need to master a keyboard and mouse. The sensitivity of a mouse, the accuracy and with the help of gaming mice, the game is so much easier after a bit of practice, and you might not stand a chance with your controller :L.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    i do PC gaming with a controller(when i play which is a rare occurance) and i like it better.
    iMac G4 1.0GHz PPC G4, 1.5GB RAM, iPad 16GB 4.3.3 JB, iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.2 JB

Remove Ads

Ads