I hate Photo App on iMac

This is a discussion on I hate Photo App on iMac within the Mac Graphics forums, part of the Mac Applications category; Been a loyal Apple fan and supporter since the old days. I do my upgrades to the apps and system software when the come up. ...

Member #

I hate Photo App on iMac

Been a loyal Apple fan and supporter since the old days. I do my upgrades to the apps and system software when the come up. A few months ago I updated to the new Photo app on both my wife's iMac and my laptop. On my laptop, it runs really slow and I was patient. On the iMac it crashes often when deleting or editing photos. That's upsetting! I don't like how you can't arrange photos in groups, unless you make a folder, ala iPhoto. On my iPhone 6, I have multiple images of every photo I have. Why is that? I don't pretend to understand why I need a photo stream either. Just suffice to say that I am extremely disappointed in Apple for tossing this app out to us users. Who thinks it better than iPhoto? Ok, I will give you that you have greater editing capabilities. But really? At what usability cost. Find me at the corner of mad and frustrated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JackBikes; 06-17-2015 at 11:35 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads