cmd + r, cmd + opt. + r

This is a discussion on cmd + r, cmd + opt. + r within the Mac OS X forums, part of the Mac Software category; Ik krijg mijn iMac met geen mogelijkheid meer in de Recovery modus. Heb de Mac nu al 100 X opgestart met zowel de toetsencombinatie cmd ...

Member #

cmd + r, cmd + opt. + r

Ik krijg mijn iMac met geen mogelijkheid meer in de Recovery modus. Heb de Mac nu al 100 X opgestart met zowel de toetsencombinatie cmd + r als cmd + option + r, zonder enkel resultaat, Mac wordt gewoon opgestart;!.
    Werk met een bluetooth toetsenbord en heb het op verschillende momenten geprobeerd(voor de Chime, tijdens de Chime en na de Chime en alles ertussenin).
    Het gaat om een iMac eind 2009, El Capitan 10.11.6, zelf geknutselde Fusiondrive 1,25GB
    Wat is de clou????

I get my iMac with no possibility in Recovery Mode. I have now started the Mac about 100 X with both the key cmd + r and cmd + option + r , without any results , Mac just started up normally. I work with a bluetooth keyboard and have attempted at different times ( for Chime , Chime during and after the Chime and everything in between ) .It is an iMac in late 2009 , El Capitan 10.11.6 , self rigged up Fusion Drive 1,25GB
    What 's the punch line ????
    Last edited by gobiuspictus; 08-19-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    iMac: 27-inch, 3,06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo,
    12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3,
    MacOS HighSierra 10.13
    iPhne 7 Plus 128GB

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Just to make sure I understand things, you are unable to enter Recovery Mode...your iMac just reboots normally each time you try? Can I ask why you need to get into Recovery mode if you Mac is starting and functioning normally? My initial thoughts are that the issue might be with your Bluetooth keyboard. Bluetooth devices are not initialised until after the system self-tests have been completed which occurs after the boot-up chime is heard. Pressing cmd+r option before the chime will result in the command being ignored. However, you say that you have tried this and it still doesn't work. If this is the case, then you have little option but to try a different keyboard. Do you have access to a normal wired keyboard you can try?
    'Deep Thought' - Mac Mini Late 2018- macOS Mojave (10.14.5)
    'Marvin' - Mac Mini Late 2014 - macOS Mojave (10.14.5)
    'Orac' - MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 - macOS Mojave (10.14.5)

iPhone 6S - iOS 12.3.1
    iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 12.3.1

Remove Ads

Ads