still havent downloaded Lion yet

This is a discussion on still havent downloaded Lion yet within the Mac OS X forums, part of the Mac Software category; morning all,each day i get up i think today i will get Lion,then i chicken out,keep thinking what if it gives me problems,how are other ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times

still havent downloaded Lion yet

morning all,each day i get up i think today i will get Lion,then i chicken out,keep thinking what if it gives me problems,how are other members finding Lion?
    Last edited by Poisonivy; 08-01-2011 at 11:04 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Hi, I downloaded Lion two days ago, everything is standard on my iMac and I have had no problems, The mouse controls get a bit of getting used to ( They have changed them) But otherwise everything seems to be ok.

Member #
    Hi! I bought it and installed it as soon as it was in the MAS.Haven't had any problems so far. I'm running it on my iMac 27 and I love it.When it comes to the mouse scrolling , there's an option to revert it back to how it was before they changed it!I think u should install the new cat ;)

Administrator
    Brisbane, Australia 18 hours ahead of USA West Coast
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    only issue is rosetta has gone by by so older non intel programs may not work

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    thanks,probably going to do it at the weekend

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    just wondering is there a good time to start downloading Lion? im thinking it might be slower at evenings and weekends than say early mornings,is there any truth in that?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    The mouse controls get a bit of getting used to ( They have changed them)
    If you go to System Preferences and click on mouse then click off the button "Scroll Direction: natural" then your mouse will operate as you are used to.

HTH,

Deanstill havent downloaded Lion yet-mouse.png

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    With all the problems involving applications and built-in features, I'm completely reconsidering buying Lion.
    iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM - July 2010 Model
    iPhone 4 16GB Black
    MacBook 13" 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM

d -_- b Dre Beats Studio (White)

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonivy View Post
    just wondering is there a good time to start downloading Lion? im thinking it might be slower at evenings and weekends than say early mornings,is there any truth in that?
    I was nervous tooooo. I had to make a clone copy of my hd just in case something went wrong was given that advice on this forum. But after doing that I felt better. I then bit the bullet yesterday morning at 8.43 by 10.00 it was all over. I did love snow leopard but lion is suppose to be the best operating system around. So go for it , it's not to much different.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    thanks all,think im going to do it tomorrow,im not going to bother making a copy of snow leopard(havent got an external hd anyway)as i havent had my mbp long i dont have much on it and i can reinstall sl with the install discs if i have to,a geek friend tells me that you dont need to save the lion install as you can go into app store and purchases and it knows you have paid so you can reinstall from there if you need to,hoping that covers everything,does that sound right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads