iMacompanion Adds USB Port To You iMacís Foot

This is a discussion on iMacompanion Adds USB Port To You iMacís Foot within the Mac OS X forums, part of the Mac Software category; Would you pay $39 for the convenience of a front-facing USB port in your iMac? If so, youíre gonna love the iMacompanion, which is simultaneously ...

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    316 times

iMacompanion Adds USB Port To You iMacís Foot

Would you pay $39 for the convenience of a front-facing USB port in your iMac? If so, youíre gonna love the iMacompanion, which is simultaneously one of the neatest widgets ever, and one of the worst-named gadgets in history.

The idea is simple. The iMacompanion is a USB extension cord with a super-flat cable that is lim enough to run underneath the iMacís foot without making it wobbly. A little lip on the bottom stops it from slipping back when you plug something in, and it is angled slight up to make, I donít know, looking into it as your type a little easier?

Whatever, the iMacompanion works with pretty much any iMac since 2004, and can be had for as little as $25 if you pitch in on the Kickstarter campaign (for possible October delivery).

Or you could do what I just did and take a regular USB extender and stick it to the side of your iMac with double-sided tape or an adhesive pad. And I mean that literally Ė I literally just did it.

4-9-14

Source

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads