Airport Extreme

This is a discussion on Airport Extreme within the Mac Pro forums, part of the Mac Forum category; I am fine with being moved to the proper topic location. I was a film photographer since 1956. I was a kid and found dipping ...

Thread: Airport Extreme

Member #

Airport Extreme

I am fine with being moved to the proper topic location. I was a film photographer since 1956. I was a kid and found dipping and dunking the greatest reality I could know since that time. But, times changed and I retired doing digital. I have a MacPro that I installed 9 gigs of RAM into. That is the basic set up. I then bought an Airport Extreme and had it set up for the wife's PC. It worked perfectly and she needs a PC to connect with the PC's at her work. She is a nurse at a Calif. State Hospital and a PC is essential for her interaction from home.

I don't understand what happened but the connection to the Airport Extreme went down at the gateway to the router. I looked at her computer and all seems fine. I went no further as I set it up but just followed instructions. This problem is out of my retired job description. I wonder if you can help. I will fill you in to details as you respond. I am not sure of what this is so I am going to finish typing and wait for a response. I guess you will need some details but I purchased the Airport two years ago and the MacPro Desktop 5 years ago. All is fine as far as I can tell. We may have had a power outage as we are rural in Glen Ellen, CA. Thanks, TCrowe

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads