Delete Pages File ??

This is a discussion on Delete Pages File ?? within the MacBook Pro forums, part of the Macbook Forum category; I create a doc, opened, closed and edited it several times. I understand that all the original and all the edits are available thru REVERT. ...

Member #

Delete Pages File ??

I create a doc, opened, closed and edited it several times. I understand that all the original and all the edits are available thru REVERT. I want to delete the entire doc, revisions and all. I don't want the doc to show anywhere....I'm done with it. So I go to the original File>Open File and I see the doc. I click to highlight it and Edit>Delete. Perfect. NOT! All I have deleted is the original....all the revisions are still there as is the doc folder in File>Open File. Can't delete again the original because Delete is grayed out. Can't figure out how to delete the revisions and the original folder. I'm trying hard here to not bad mouth Mac and compare it to the PC but it's getting difficult. Mac is supposed to be more intuitive and I'm trying to see that. Thanks for your help! Off to the next topic.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads