downloader/converter for mac book pro

This is a discussion on downloader/converter for mac book pro within the MacBook Pro forums, part of the Macbook Forum category; i have a macbook pro early 2011 using el capitan. my mac was running very slow, ball always spinning and hanging up. The Apple tech ...

Member #

downloader/converter for mac book pro

i have a macbook pro early 2011 using el capitan. my mac was running very slow, ball always spinning and hanging up. The Apple tech removed my Sophos software and a bunch of other stuff and programs. I was using wondershare for my video downloader /converter. She removed that. I asked for another comparable software and she didn't know of any. It's frustrating i cannot download anything from Facebook, family videos, etc. I also cannot open videos i had not converted yet. In App store is software Iskoft, which is a duplicate of Wondershare i was told.
    . Is it ok to use? I don't want any more hangups or issues. My mac is working fairly well and quick now.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    If it's in the App Store, it should be OK. I'm not familiar with the software. Check the system requirements.

The only software that you were using that I have heard of is Sophos, a so-called antivirus app. The tech did you right by getting rid of it. Don't replace it with ANYTHING else. There are no Mac viruses and AV software will a) not do anything and b) slow your Mac down.

Remove Ads

Ads