help with uploading files

This is a discussion on help with uploading files within the MacBook Pro forums, part of the Macbook Forum category; I'm suddenly having trouble uploading files,i go to- go advanced -manage attachments- add files - select files - i select a file,open then upload file,the ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times

help with uploading files

I'm suddenly having trouble uploading files,i go to- go advanced -manage attachments- add files - select files - i select a file,open then upload file,the file starts to upload but either stops or it seems to upload but then i just get an exclamation mark......ready to pull my hair out now,anyone know whats wrong??? it was working fine before.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Hi there! Nice to see someone.You did not say what type of computer, OS, or all the surrounding software in use at the time. This would greatly help a helper...
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iVan View Post
    Hi there! Nice to see someone.You did not say what type of computer, OS, or all the surrounding software in use at the time. This would greatly help a helper...
    hi Ivan,think i was so stressed by then i forgot the essential info,i took some photos on my 4s and streamed them to my mbp but they wouldn't upload to an IPF thread,since then i have been told that they are too big and i need to put them through something like photo bucket first,haven't tried that yet,have you any other ideas......nice to see you too :)

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Hi, pi ! When I spent my days on IPF! The only way to post pictures with an iOS device was through an app like Photobucket that links from another site. Apple in its wisdom disallows sharing as much as possible. There are several turnarounds though. If you mail yourself the picture from the camera roll it will come back to you smaller than the original size because Mail automatically format pictures to a definite size for easier mailing. Or you can resize your picture in an app like PhotoPad...
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Hi, pi ! When I spent my days on IPF! The only way to post pictures with an iOS device was through an app like Photobucket that links from another site. Apple in its wisdom disallows sharing as much as possible. There are several turnarounds though. If you mail yourself the picture from the camera roll it will come back to you smaller than the original size because Mail automatically format pictures to a definite size for easier mailing. Or you can resize your picture in an app like PhotoPad...
    oh thanks Ivan,i,ll try mailing it and see if it works,will let you know how it goes

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    thanks so much Ivan,that worked brilliantly yay :)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    You can always resize images in Preview on your Mac, prior to uploading them.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JezzerP View Post
    You can always resize images in Preview on your Mac, prior to uploading them.
    Hi jez,nice to "see" you,thanks i,l check that out too.

Remove Ads

Ads