MacBook Pro 15" Screen Color Issues

This is a discussion on MacBook Pro 15" Screen Color Issues within the MacBook Pro forums, part of the Macbook Forum category; Hey guys, so this may be a really stupid question but I am a graphic design intern and as I was working on some color ...

Member #

MacBook Pro 15" Screen Color Issues

Hey guys, so this may be a really stupid question but I am a graphic design intern and as I was working on some color correction for some products, my boss and I noticed that the colors I was correcting looked different on my computer than they did on hers. My computer is a brand new 15" macbook pro (not the retina display) 2.6 GHz Intel i7 and her computer is a 27" iMac that is not even a year old. Now I feel there may be too many factors here to really say it is someones screen or not so that is why I am asking for some help to possibly eliminate some of those factors. I am using Photoshop CS6 and my boss has Photoshop CS5 and they are both in RGB now I figured there could be some setting maybe in Photoshop that I am not aware of until I exported an image as a JPEG and sent it to someone with a regular Dell screen on a PC and the colors matched my bosses computer and still looked different than mine. In other words, it didn't matter if it was exported or viewed right in Photoshop it looks different on my screen than anyone elses.

I hope this makes sense and if anyone can give any advice I appreciate it. Thank you!

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads