Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Apple Forums category; AppleForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to all things Apple. Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have iPhone, iPod, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

AppleForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to all things Apple.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac, MacBook questions, problems or just discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) Apple gadgets, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. ;)

2. Ads

Member #
    Hello all. Name is Chris, and I am an apple-holic:-) I have macbookpro 13" for on the road, and the family has the 27" Imac at the house along with an Itouch, and an Ipad2. I don't think I will ever let anything windows based into my life if I have a choice:-) Probably as of tomorrow, my wife will have the iphone. I got her an android last year, and she doesn't like it at all. I will have to see how much I like her iphone before my contract is up in nov to see If I will stay android on the phone for myself, or go Iphone. I look forward to learning from you on here. I have tried some other apple based forums, and don't like them very much. High hopes for this one:-)))

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Welcome Gravybird, glad you joined us. :D
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for Appleforums.net
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

Please be aware that some software is not compatible with Lion just yet. So if your planning on upgrading check to see if the software that you are using is compatible with Lion.

DrivetheGreen66
    Good to see you over here Gravybird.

Member #

Mom, Educator, App Reviewer

Great new forum! Just hopped over here from the iPad forums where I post often about my kids book app review site. I'm a mom, educator & now picture book app reviewer for Digital Storytime - Reviews of Childrens Picture Book Apps for iPad. I'm always happy to answer questions about book apps & kids apps in general. I even handpick the best kids iOS apps with free price drops and post them daily at: Digital Storytime Daily Deal Page - Free and Price drops for kids iOS apps and I have a blog on digital book apps, kids and technology - The Digital Media Diet | One mom's take on kids, technology and the world of apps ...

I've been a Mac lover since my first computer in college in the late 80's and love that my iPad has given me a whole new career. :)

Carisa
    Last edited by Quicksilver7714; 07-28-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Welcome to the forum Chris!

iMac G4 1.0GHz PPC G4, 1.5GB RAM, iPad 16GB 4.3.3 JB, iPhone 3G 8GB 3.1.2 JB

Member #
    Hi, found my way here from the iPad forum because I got an email a bit ago telling me about this forum so here I am.

Unfortunately I've never owned a Mac but have had iPods for many years and have had the iPhones, 3G, 3Gs and now 4. I'll be eligible to get the iPhone 5 in early Dec :D

I've had an iPad 2 since early May.

sky
    Member #
    Hi, found my way here from the iPad forum because I got an email a bit ago telling me about this forum so here I am.

I have had iphone for many years and i like it so much .

Member #
    Hi all,

Im so glad that you guys have created this site as I have had my MacBook Pro 15" for a month now and still haven't played it with that much as I am still trying to work out my Ipad2 64GB wifi with 3G. It's a whole new world for me and I have to say I am totally illiterate when it comes to this wonderful machine. I have been on the Ipad forum since April and have found it a blessing, but there is so much for me to learn and I am doing that ever so slowly thanks to all of you out there.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    same here,got an email,this forum will fill a gap,love the ipad forum and im sure i will be on here a lot too,im 64,housewife and have a macbookpro 13" with a magic trackpad and ipad2 32gb wifi,was a pc user until a couple of months ago and would never go back to pc now,love this forum already,only joined this morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads