back hurts after using the PC

This is a discussion on back hurts after using the PC within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple Forums category; My back hurts after using the PC for a long time. Are there any ways to deal with this?...

Member #

back hurts after using the PC

My back hurts after using the PC for a long time. Are there any ways to deal with this?

2. Ads

Member #
    Now I use special chair for back pain. I love workout and fitness. But recently I got back injuring and stopped my workouts. So now I need to use regularly recliner for back pain. I found good one on https://thebestreclinersreviews.com/ and decided to buy it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleLovers View Post
    My back hurts after using the PC for a long time. Are there any ways to deal with this?
    Perhaps you need to replace the table / chair at your workplace?

Member #
    My back also often hurts due to the fact that I spend a long time working at the computer. I recently started doing special back exercises that I found on the internet. Also, massage helped me quickly get rid of the aching pain and start to feel myself better. I don't want to go to massage parlors, I usually use this resource timeviewer to find good chiropractor who is available at the time I need and where I can get a quality therapeutic massage for my back.

Remove Ads

Ads