I need advice

This is a discussion on I need advice within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple Forums category; I've had enough of the DVD's all over the living room. I have a Samsung 7100 smart TV, a 3TB Toshiba external hard drive, WinX ...

Thread: I need advice

Member #

I need advice

I've had enough of the DVD's all over the living room. I have a Samsung 7100 smart TV, a 3TB Toshiba external hard drive, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.5. The software seems feature rich but no real explanations for a n00b like me. I want to be able to watch the movies on the TV and also load onto tablets for car trips and such. I need chapter menus for some of the kids homeschool videos so they can navigate to the appropriate lessons. That's the hardest part for me right now. The rest is maybe just what format to rip to. I have apple devices if that helps. Is MP4 my go to? if I "Copy DVD to ISO Image" will my TV be able to read that? Thanks.

2. Ads

Member #
    If you are looking for a way to get rid of old DVDs, but don't want to lose your favorite movies, then I can advise you to buy an external hard drive with a large amount of memory and use any program to duplicate video files from DVD disks to your computer. I know that here https://www.freemake.com/how_to/how_to_rip_a_dvd , for example, you will definitely find free, functional and fast program to do this. I know there are many videos on the Internet with guides on how you can use this software, so you just have to repeat the steps from one of the instruction on such sources.

Remove Ads

Ads