any opinion?

This is a discussion on any opinion? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple Forums category; hi everyone! I'm writing this post today because I'd like to show you a music video I shot and edited for a friend of mine. ...

Thread: any opinion?

Member #

any opinion?

hi everyone!
    I'm writing this post today because I'd like to show you a music video I shot and edited for a friend of mine.
    I am not a professional videomaker and this is not a job but just a passion.
    I just want to ask you your opinion about the video, what I did wrong and how i could do better.
    I hope you will enjoy it and also I hope not to waste your time with this post.
    Here's the video:

Thank you very much!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mabymc View Post
    hi everyone!I'm writing this post today because I'd like to show you a music video I shot and edited for a friend of mine.I am not a professional videomaker and this is not a job but just a passion.I just want to ask you your opinion about the video, what I did wrong and how i could do better.I hope you will enjoy it and also I hope not to waste your time with this post.Here's the video: Thank you very much!!!
    First I have to admit that I don't like rap at all. That said your camera control and use of effects are pretty good. Where this video falls short is script. It all revolves around watching the singer perform. Period. I would suggest building a story with actors depicting the words of that song. Shaun would be the best person to write that...
    Nor white, nor black. Just the passionate shades between...

Yuno Wataï Minh

Finally! A brand new iPad Air2 made its way into my life...

Remove Ads

Ads